Dents Crochet-Back Imitation Peccary Leather Driving Gloves
Give your gloves a vintage vibe with our crochet-back driving gloves. Inspired by old-school designs, these string-back gloves are ideal for drivers of classic cars and yesterday’s fashions. The back is crafted from 100% cotton crochet for stand-out style and the gloves boast a cosy knitted lining to keep hands warm in colder weather. The leather is finest hairsheep for a smooth, strong and supple fit, albeit its been given a clever makeover. There are subtle indents in the leather added to emulate the appearance of peccary leather – the world’s rarest and most prized leather. This ‘imitation peccary’ offers that luxurious look but with an everyday feel. Grab a pair and enjoy your most dapper drive ever.
- Cotton crochet-knit back and thumb brings a vintage feel
- Cosy acrylic lining is a great insulator to trap heat
- Prix seam stitching (with both seams exposed on the outside of the glove) gives a casual feel
- Palm vents for an easier fit around your wrist
- Gloves measure above the wrist for a close fit
- Gloves have a regular fit - this is tailored but not tight, fitting most hand shapes and suiting both smart and casual dressing
- Offered in warm Cognac
- Available in a range of sizes
Coordinate with the matching women’s crochet back driving gloves: Lesley
Our imipec leather is decorated with the beautiful markings found on the luxury leather of the peccary pig. These markings are indented onto our premium hairsheep leather, resulting in supple, decorated leather.
Lightweight, soft and with a wool-like feel. This cosy lining is sure to keep your hands warm in cooler climates.