Aigle Parcours 2 ISO - Bronze
Comfortable, insulated lining and insole.
Shock-absorbent, abrasion-resistant, lugged outsole provides stability.
Upper: Mainly ® natural rubber.
Outsole: Tri-density rubber sole.
- Wash the boots in clear or mild soapy water after each use (Neutral pH).
- Wipe the boots using a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you wear your boots daily, apply a squirt of Swipol to treat the rubber and allow it to regain its original appearance.
- After cleaning your boots, keep them in the dark in an upright position away from any sources of heat.
- Use a colourless shoe sponge to clean and polish your shoes and boots.
Men's Size Guide - Boots
Find your match:
|Size FR||Size DE||Size UK||Size US|
How to measure?
Step 1: Inner length of solePut your heels against the wall, place your foot on the ruler and measure the distance from the wall to your longest toe.
Step 2: Inner width of soleBy placing your foot on your ruler, measure the widest part of your foot, usually above the small toe and the big toe bone.
Step 3: Height of upperThe height of the upper is always measured at the back of the shoe/boot, from the upper edge of the heel to the upper edge of the shoe/boot.
Step 4: Calf measurementMeasure your calf at the widest point, adding a finger between your calf and the tape measure to provide natural foot ventilation.