Dents Abraham Moon Herringbone Tweed Newsboy Cap - Spruce
Enjoy classic style courtesy of our newsboy cap made from genuine Abraham Moon herringbone tweed.
- Eight-panel design with covered button brings timeless style
- Premium Abraham Moon herringbone tweed made from 100% wool
- Quilted satin lining for comfortable wear and extra warmth
- Concealed stud fastening on peak offers versatile styling
- Reinforced peak gives shape
- Elasticated sweatband offers a comfortable fit that easily comes on and off
- Offered in a selection of stylish shades
- Available in a range of sizes
- Peak measures approximately 5cm
Abraham Moon Tweed
Abraham Moon has been producing first-class wool fabrics since it was founded in Yorkshire back in 1837. One of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain, it has established an outstanding reputation for unrivalled quality and remains at the forefront of cutting-edge fashion and design. Its tweeds are made from 100% wool and are crafted with care honouring its traditions.
Made from 100% wool. Lining made from 100% polyester.
Specialist dry clean only.
MEDIUM - 58cm/22.8in
LARGE - 60cm/23.6in
X LARGE - 62cm/24.4in