Ridgeline Mens Torrent III Jacket - Olive
Serious protection, sensible price.
Our hugely popular Torrent III Jacket offers complete protection — at a down-to-earth, no-nonsense price.
As you’d expect from Ridgeline, though, we haven’t skimped on either technology or features.
This classic field jacket is 100% waterproof, completely windproof, highly breathable and totally silent.
It features a large, detachable hood with a deep, wired peak for protection in the heaviest rain and harshest winds. The full-length front opening features a two-way zip and is protected by a thick storm flap.
Two hand-warmer pockets, mounted high, give you somewhere to warm up your hands between jobs. At the waist there are two large cargo pockets with a side-entry option.
Underneath the storm flap, there’s a large zipped pocket and, on the inside, you’ll find two further zipped storage pockets.
An internal waist adjuster, elastic hem drawcords and Velcro-adjustable cuffs combine to seal in the heat and fine-tune the fit.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable field jacket.
- 2-layer construction.
- Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate: 5,000g/m2/24hrs
- QUIET-TEX 2 technology.
- Brushed polyester outer.
- Polyester tricot lining.
- Silent fabric.
- Large, adjustable, zip-off hood.
- Wired peak.
- Adjustable neck collar.
- Full length two-way front zip.
- Storm flaps.
- Two chest, hand warmer pockets.
- Front cargo pockets with side entry.
- Large zipped pocket under storm flap.
- Two zipped internal pockets.
- Internal waist adjuster.
- Hem adjuster.
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs.